Immediate openings for Experienced Chemical Oilfield drivers. Most of our deliveries will be delivering frac chemicals to well sites utilizing an ISO tank, a vacuum truck or a flatbed with totes on it. We also have stainless steel 407 chemical tankers that we will use to deliver intermediates from customer pickup locations in TX and OK and deliver back in to the Permian. Most deliveries are local, but some are overnight deliveries.
We have both local and regional deliveries. This is not a long-haul type position that keeps you out long periods of time but a night or two a week out on the road is possible. Hazmat is required, and vacuum experience is a plus. DRIVER HOUSING IS PROVIDED.
We look forward to answering any more questions that could possibly start your career with us.
- New equipment
- Competitive pay
- After 90 days eligible for pay increase
- Automatic pay increase after one year of employment
- Company paid Health Insurance benefits
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid uniforms
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Housing provided for non-local Drivers
- Drivers paid bi-weekly
- Direct Deposit
- Must be 25 years of age
- Clean MVR and background
- One year of verifiable experience in a CMV in Oilfield/OTR
- Class A CDL
- Only 2 permitted in last 36 months
- No conviction within the last 5 years for any serious traffic violation
- No more than one minor preventable accident during prior 36 months in a commercial motor vehicle.
- Must have an acceptable Safety and Conduct record.
- No Drug or Alcohol convictions in the last 5 years.
We understand how important it is to find a company where you can balance earning a living and time spent with family, along with being associated with hardworking, honest people.
We are committed to running a safe and legal operation while providing superior customer service. We invite you to become a respected member of the Smart Chemical Logistics team!
Job Type: Full-time
*Smart Chemical Logistics is an equal-opportunity employer.